3 DAY FAST
3 DAY FAST INSTRUCTIONS
Official start of fast is Wednesday, September 1st, 6am.
Fast officially ends Saturday September 4th, 6am.
No food for the entire three days. Drink plenty of water.
One meal a day for the entire three days. Vegetables or fruit only. Drink plenty of water.
One meal a day no sweets.
SPECIAL DIETARY NOTE
This fast is on a voluntary basis. It is very important to drink plenty of water during the fast to stay hydrated and flush out toxins. If you have any health concerns please consult your physician prior to or during the fast, especially if you are taking any medication. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and small children do not need to participate in the fast. If you wish to do so, consult your doctor FIRST. Lionheart Church is not responsible for any health related conditions prior to, during or after the fasting period. If you have any further questions before, during or after the fast please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRAYER POINTS FOR FAST
1. Pray that the Holy Spirit will show us the future so we can be fully prepared for the things coming upon the world.
2. Pray that every weapon and device being used by darkness against you be broken and destroyed..
3. Pray that the Holy Spirit will remove every obstacle and hinderance off the road of the future so that our pathways will be smooth.
4. Ask God to fill us with the knowledge of His will and give us wisdom for the times we live in
5. Pray that God will show us what we cannot see and reveal to us what we do not know.
6. Ask God to give us a double portion of His love for we are in the time when the love of many will grow cold.
7. Pray that God would stretch out His hands to heal all those who may be sick among us and that we will be kept safe from the Covid virus.
8. Pray that God would constantly increase the results of our evangelism efforts and that more of our family members will come to Christ.
9. Pray that God’s hand of protection will keep us from all hurt, harm and danger and that our children will be surrounded with peace and safety.